Vol. 27, No. 1
1. Nižetić, S. (2010): An atmospheric gravitational vortex as a flow object: improvement of the three-layer model. Geofizika, 27, 1-20.
2. Doklestić, D., Ž. Fuchs and A. Marki (2010): Convectively coupled Kelvin waves and convective inhibition. Geofizika, 27, 21-36.
3. Chen, X. and B.-L. Li (2010): Global scale assessment of the relative contribution of climate and non-climate factors on annual vegetation change. Geofizika, 27, 37-43.
4. Narayan, J. P. and S. Kumar (2010): A 4th order accurate P-SV wave staggered grid finite difference algorithm with variable grid size and VGR-stress imaging technique. Geofizika, 27, 45-68.
5. Lisac, I. (2010): Approaching the 300th anniversary of the birth of Josip Ruđer Bosković. Geofizika, 27, 69-78.
6. Klaić, Z. B., D. A. Prodanov and D. Belušić (2010): Correction to "Wind measurements in Senj – underestimation of true bora flows". Geofizika, 27, 79.
Reviewers Vol. 26
Vol. 27, No. 2
7. Janeković, I., M. D. Sikirić, I. Tomažić and M. Kuzmić (2010): Hindcasting the Adriatic Sea surface temperature and salinity: A recent modeling experience. Geofizika, 27, 85-100.
8. Anil Kumar, R., J. Dudhia and S. K. Roy Bhowmik (2010): Evaluation of physics options of the Weather Research and Forecasting (WRF) Model to simulate high impact heavy rainfall events over Indian Monsoon region. Geofizika, 27, 101-125.
9. Jurčec, V. and D. Dragojlović (2010): The unexpected snowstorm of 13 - 14 January 2002 in Zagreb. Geofizika, 27, 127-145.
10. Jelić, D. and Z. B. Klaić (2010): Air quality in Rijeka, Croatia. Geofizika, 27, 147-167.